I am actively seeking PhD, MS, and BS students for funded research projects.
Students interested in graduate studies with me have several degree programs to choose from:
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Personal Health Informatics
- PhD in Network Science
- PhD in Information Assurance
I can help guide incoming students in applying to the appropriate degree program for their interests.
Our warm supportive community of researchers eagerly seeks women and minority students to promote diversity.
I have three open and funded PhD positions focused on dynamic graph/network visualization; geospatial network visualization for cybersecurity, defense, and epidemiology; data storytelling; analytic provenance; visualization for healthcare; multidimensional data visualization; and visualization perception and cognition.
PhD students who are making acceptable progress are guaranteed at least five years of full funding. Spring PhD admission is available for exceptional students.
I am also looking for exceptional undergraduate students to work as part of dynamic research teams with graduate students. Research can be paid or unpaid for research experience. I hire students hourly or for co-ops.
If you are interested in applying to work with me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A statement of your research interests, why you want to work with me, and what work of mine is interesting to you,
- Your CV,
- Academic transcripts (can be unofficial),
- Test scores: GRE for graduate students, SAT for undergraduate, and TOEFL/IELTS if foreign, and
- Any additional materials that would help me evaluate your skills, such as your homepage, design portfolio, online demos or videos, github page.
If I think we would be suitable research partners, I will schedule an interview.